About Me

North Georgia, United States
I design freshly baked and hand decorated cookies for any occasion. My "Joyful Creations" include: personalized cookie baskets, cookie bouquets, holiday platters,and appreciation/recognition gifts. To place an order please email me at supermom1969@gmail.com. I will update this blog with pictures of each order I do so everyone can see my work.

Friday, February 11, 2011

Valentines Day Bouquet

One of our sweet volunteers here at the hospital paid me to bake a dozen cookies for their bake sale. So - in a goodwill gesture (and b/c they do SO much for our nurses) I whipped up this cookie bouquet. Note the gorgeous decanter that my fabulous sister LISA got me!!! The announcement came overhead at 9:45 a.m. that the bake sale would start at 10. A minute later, one of my customers who ordered 28 cookies walked in with it. She had bought it before they even got the table completely set up!!! She said they put a fair price on it - so now I'm dying to know what she paid for it!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment