About Me

North Georgia, United States
I design freshly baked and hand decorated cookies for any occasion. My "Joyful Creations" include: personalized cookie baskets, cookie bouquets, holiday platters,and appreciation/recognition gifts. To place an order please email me at supermom1969@gmail.com. I will update this blog with pictures of each order I do so everyone can see my work.

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

St. Patricks Day Cookies





I had said that I wasn't going to bake any St. Patricks Day cookies... RIIIIGGGHHHHTTT! I couldn't stand it. I made the most colorful batch for a big meeting here at our hospital. I know hearts don't really go with St. Patricks day, but it was for our Cardiac Cath Lab, so I threw a few in. It was great fun and I am looking forward to Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment