About Me

North Georgia, United States
I design freshly baked and hand decorated cookies for any occasion. My "Joyful Creations" include: personalized cookie baskets, cookie bouquets, holiday platters,and appreciation/recognition gifts. To place an order please email me at supermom1969@gmail.com. I will update this blog with pictures of each order I do so everyone can see my work.

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Candy Corn Craziness

Okay, I admit - it isn't your usual Candy Corn. But it goes alot better in the Halloween Batches I've been baking! (Yes OCD, OCD have to have my colors sorted just right). It was just killing me to mix in one stripe of yellow with all that super purple and orange and black. So, I opted for black...I think it looks really cool - especially with some black cats and witches hats!

No comments:

Post a Comment