About Me

North Georgia, United States
I design freshly baked and hand decorated cookies for any occasion. My "Joyful Creations" include: personalized cookie baskets, cookie bouquets, holiday platters,and appreciation/recognition gifts. To place an order please email me at supermom1969@gmail.com. I will update this blog with pictures of each order I do so everyone can see my work.

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Orders from North Carolina!!




My wonderful sister LISA is racking up the orders for me in Charlotte NC!! One of the ladies that she works with ordered this birthday bouquet for her daughter. LISA and I have decided that to ship the arrangements, I will bake and assemble, get a quick photo to send to her along with the dis-assembled arrangement. She will then re-assemble and deliver. That's alot, I know - but orders across State lines are well worth it! Now if we could just do something about that lovely squeaky sound that styrofoam makes.....

No comments:

Post a Comment