About Me

North Georgia, United States
I design freshly baked and hand decorated cookies for any occasion. My "Joyful Creations" include: personalized cookie baskets, cookie bouquets, holiday platters,and appreciation/recognition gifts. To place an order please email me at supermom1969@gmail.com. I will update this blog with pictures of each order I do so everyone can see my work.

Friday, July 16, 2010

4th of July


Having been a military spouse for the last 23 years, I am naturally patriotic!! Loved doing the fourth of July cookies. Thanks to my super friend KRISTIE, who bought me some fourth of July cookie cutters and who has encouraged Joyful Creations right from the start - I was able to show my love for our country and our TROOPS! Note the honor, serve, love cookies - I was up on my "soapbox" wasn't I?


No comments:

Post a Comment