About Me

North Georgia, United States
I design freshly baked and hand decorated cookies for any occasion. My "Joyful Creations" include: personalized cookie baskets, cookie bouquets, holiday platters,and appreciation/recognition gifts. To place an order please email me at supermom1969@gmail.com. I will update this blog with pictures of each order I do so everyone can see my work.

Friday, July 16, 2010

Bouquets

This is a fourth of July cookie bouquet I did for one of nurses at the Hospital. I put it on the credenza in my office and three people wanted to buy it before she came to pick it up. It must have been a hit! Wish I had made four!
This was a really quick arrangement done for Nurses Week this year. At that point in time, I wasn't even sure I was going to get any orders. I think that was a great jumping off point for Joyful Creations because the orders haven't stopped yet!
This is a birthday basket I did for our CEO who is an avid golfer and a fabulous human being. I love my job and he is part of the reason. During the 2009 Tornado that happened, (more posts on that later) he and our CFO came to my rescue, walking for miles through dark woods to reach our house to help get a tree off our roof.
This is a basket for a teenage girl's 15th birthday. I am pleased with how this basket turned out. I sure was worried about the black frosting bleeding onto that hot pink.

No comments:

Post a Comment