About Me

North Georgia, United States
I design freshly baked and hand decorated cookies for any occasion. My "Joyful Creations" include: personalized cookie baskets, cookie bouquets, holiday platters,and appreciation/recognition gifts. To place an order please email me at supermom1969@gmail.com. I will update this blog with pictures of each order I do so everyone can see my work.

Friday, July 16, 2010

It's a boy! baby shower

These are the most recent batch of cookies that I have baked for baby showers. I MUST have a new camera really soon, because these pics do not do the cookies justice. I was on a hot pink and lime green kick this week.
My Charlie Brown inspired Onsies!
Cookies done for abrown and light blue themed baby shower. That was fun to work with. I am not an accomplished bear maker yet - I don't know why I find them so intimidating to decorate. Thus, I have no rocking horse cookie cutter either (SCARY!)


What a fun design, inspired by some pics I found on FLICKR - I print out what I think is awesome and tape it to my table while decorating as a "GO-BY" That way I am forced to be a little more creative - looks like its a good technique for me. Thank you to all the FLICKR bakers out there - you guys ROCK!
These are more traditional baby boy cookies in pastel blue and yellow

1 comment:

  1. Well, my sister just got married in one of the Seattle Wedding venues and she is planning to have a baby now. I know there is still time but I would love to pick up this theme for her baby shower. I am going to save this post and will use the ideas in future.

    ReplyDelete