About Me

North Georgia, United States
I design freshly baked and hand decorated cookies for any occasion. My "Joyful Creations" include: personalized cookie baskets, cookie bouquets, holiday platters,and appreciation/recognition gifts. To place an order please email me at supermom1969@gmail.com. I will update this blog with pictures of each order I do so everyone can see my work.

Friday, November 5, 2010

Build a Bear


I recently coughed up the dough to put an ad in our local monthly newsletter. The day after the ad ran, I got a call from a lady who saw it and placed an order for a dozen bear cookies. Apparently her 2 year old grandson is having a "Build-a-bear" party. She later called back and asked for 18 cookies altogether. I think I did a good job. The bear cookie cutter had been in exile for quite a while - as my first batch of bears months ago looked really terrible. Now Mr. Bear gets to be with all the other cutters in the rubbermaid container! YAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment