About Me

North Georgia, United States
I design freshly baked and hand decorated cookies for any occasion. My "Joyful Creations" include: personalized cookie baskets, cookie bouquets, holiday platters,and appreciation/recognition gifts. To place an order please email me at supermom1969@gmail.com. I will update this blog with pictures of each order I do so everyone can see my work.

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Abundant Thanksgiving


Thanks to everyone who has ordered fall cookies - I've almost got Christmas paid for my children! My AWSOME SISTER LISA and I baked all weekend in Charlotte and here are a few of the two hundred cookies plus we produced! We got some additional help from my superb niece Krystle who is an excellent cookie filler. She said I worked them like dogs and she threatened to go on FMLA and workers comp from time to time - but we had SO much fun that she eventually spit water everywhere when I made her crack up laughing! She handled her two little girls amazingly during the entire time - very patient and firm so that we were able to do the job without major interruption!!

No comments:

Post a Comment