About Me

North Georgia, United States
I design freshly baked and hand decorated cookies for any occasion. My "Joyful Creations" include: personalized cookie baskets, cookie bouquets, holiday platters,and appreciation/recognition gifts. To place an order please email me at supermom1969@gmail.com. I will update this blog with pictures of each order I do so everyone can see my work.

Friday, November 5, 2010

Thanksgiving

I am soooo Thankful. I was totally bummed that my Halloween baking was over. The very same day though, I started getting Thanksgiving orders. Right now, my baking schedule is SO full that I am hesitating to solicit more orders. I have put it into a great big excel spreadsheet so I can get my head wrapped around the logistics of getting all of them done. As of right now - I have 16 dozen Thanksgiving cookies ordered and other various orders that total 13 dozen. All due before Thanksgiving day. That totals 29 dozen!!! And we thought Halloween was big!

No comments:

Post a Comment