About Me

North Georgia, United States
I design freshly baked and hand decorated cookies for any occasion. My "Joyful Creations" include: personalized cookie baskets, cookie bouquets, holiday platters,and appreciation/recognition gifts. To place an order please email me at supermom1969@gmail.com. I will update this blog with pictures of each order I do so everyone can see my work.

Friday, November 19, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACKSON!!!

Happy Birthday Jackson!! These cookies are for a little boy who is a miracle baby! By everything we have known about him since BEFORE he was born, we know that he and his parents are soooooo blessed. While he was in the NICU his daddy posted updates almost every day letting us all know of his progress. Here I'd sit with my cup of coffee and my breakfast with tears streaming down my face, amazed at the strength of this child and family. We just prayed and prayed over this precious child, practically the entire community on their knees in constant prayer. His mama loved the cookies and she is a HOOT! I can't be in the same room with her without busting out laughing. Happy Birthday Jackson! You are a fighter!

No comments:

Post a Comment