About Me

North Georgia, United States
I design freshly baked and hand decorated cookies for any occasion. My "Joyful Creations" include: personalized cookie baskets, cookie bouquets, holiday platters,and appreciation/recognition gifts. To place an order please email me at supermom1969@gmail.com. I will update this blog with pictures of each order I do so everyone can see my work.

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

More Wedding







These are some of my most recent wedding cookies. The photos certainly don't do them justice. The colors were eggplant and white and they were (If I must say so myself) gorgeous cookies. A return customer ordered them for her son who has just recently joined the Air Force and gotten engaged prior to his first real assignment. Good Luck with that relationship!! Been there and done that for 20 years!!! LOL!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment