About Me

North Georgia, United States
I design freshly baked and hand decorated cookies for any occasion. My "Joyful Creations" include: personalized cookie baskets, cookie bouquets, holiday platters,and appreciation/recognition gifts. To place an order please email me at supermom1969@gmail.com. I will update this blog with pictures of each order I do so everyone can see my work.

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Be Strong













These cookies were made as a gift for my sweet friend Dee. She has been diagnosed with ovarian cancer. She is such an inspiration to me. Her eyes sparkle like starlight and her spirit is so sweet, you just can't help but love her. She is an angel, right here on earth. I wish I could do more to support her going through this time. For now, I will just bake and pray!! BE STRONG DEE!!






No comments:

Post a Comment