About Me

North Georgia, United States
I design freshly baked and hand decorated cookies for any occasion. My "Joyful Creations" include: personalized cookie baskets, cookie bouquets, holiday platters,and appreciation/recognition gifts. To place an order please email me at supermom1969@gmail.com. I will update this blog with pictures of each order I do so everyone can see my work.

Friday, September 10, 2010

Happy Birthday Ruth~



I put these cookies in a bouqet for our I.T. Queen, Ruth. She's always rescuing me from some computer mishap, or when my boss looks at me with fire in her eyes and says "my mailbox is full". Needless to say I immediately start blowing up Ruth's phone and she always comes to help us, no matter how busy she is. She has a wicked sense of humor and we get along really well.

No comments:

Post a Comment