About Me

North Georgia, United States
I design freshly baked and hand decorated cookies for any occasion. My "Joyful Creations" include: personalized cookie baskets, cookie bouquets, holiday platters,and appreciation/recognition gifts. To place an order please email me at supermom1969@gmail.com. I will update this blog with pictures of each order I do so everyone can see my work.

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Happy Birthday




All the ladies at the office put me up to baking "over the hill" cookies for our CFO. They had it all planned to decorate his office with black balloons and such and asked me to make the cookies (then they all forgot GRRRR). I thoroughly enjoyed making them because the went right along with the Halloween theme I was working on. He is an awesome person - so I was happy to bake them. I really liked the cake and the tombstones. My little girl smashed up some chocolate jimmies to make the dirt. Afterwards, my big girl told me I could've used hot chocolate mix too. WOW, she's got a creative mind too huh?


No comments:

Post a Comment