About Me

North Georgia, United States
I design freshly baked and hand decorated cookies for any occasion. My "Joyful Creations" include: personalized cookie baskets, cookie bouquets, holiday platters,and appreciation/recognition gifts. To place an order please email me at supermom1969@gmail.com. I will update this blog with pictures of each order I do so everyone can see my work.

Monday, September 20, 2010

Happy Birthday to me







Happy Birthday to me! I work with some great folks who gave me Michael's and Hobby Lobby Gift cards for my bday. I had baked all week and saved all my cookie profits getting ready for a weekend out of town! So on Friday, off I went to Charlotte to see my sister LISA. We shopped like maniacs. I had several coupons for 40% on a regularly priced item, so EVERYBODY got a coupon and some cash to shop for me with! We bought mini cutters and tried the Halloween cutouts that I've been looking forward to. They weren't so great, but I'm willing to try again. We also bought some fancy stencils and put some stencils on cookies which was definitely a two person job! We had such a big time. My sister and neice always buy me such great stuff. I was so excited that I had to post all the pics of the goodies. We think Halloween is going to be big for Joyful Creations! The cauldrons that you see in the photo are helping me conjur up visions of Halloween cookie bouquets that will hopefully be big sellers. We bought Halloween ribbon too which is soooo cute! We couldn't resist buying just a little stuff for Christmas too. Thinking ahead you know??

No comments:

Post a Comment