About Me

North Georgia, United States
I design freshly baked and hand decorated cookies for any occasion. My "Joyful Creations" include: personalized cookie baskets, cookie bouquets, holiday platters,and appreciation/recognition gifts. To place an order please email me at supermom1969@gmail.com. I will update this blog with pictures of each order I do so everyone can see my work.

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Fish Eyes


My sweet sister LISA bought me some candy eyes to use on my cookies - so I put some on these fun little fish. I have lots of inspiring photos of fish to decorate, but I just love to mix up the sprinkles and make rainbow fish. The book about the rainbow fish comes to mind every time. They sure look happy don't they? Maybe one day I will actually decorate a fish...or maybe not!

No comments:

Post a Comment