About Me

North Georgia, United States
I design freshly baked and hand decorated cookies for any occasion. My "Joyful Creations" include: personalized cookie baskets, cookie bouquets, holiday platters,and appreciation/recognition gifts. To place an order please email me at supermom1969@gmail.com. I will update this blog with pictures of each order I do so everyone can see my work.

Monday, September 20, 2010

Montour HS Reunion












These are a few of the 98 cookies we baked while I was in Charlotte this past weekend. If I learned one thing from this weekend, it is to make WAY WAY more colored frosting than you think you will need for a large order. I came out with about 3 different types of yellow, which I wanted to be a yellow/gold color. What a production. The girls said I was a ruthless leader. We all got tickled at some point during the night because I was throwing out instructions on how to bag and tag correctly. Then they poked fun at me and make me laugh so hard my sides hurt. This order was to be 10 dozen. This morning I got to work and the lady had changed her mind and asked for 5 dozen. Boo-Hiss!! That's okay though. I'll give some away as marketing gifts to people. They will be enjoyed regardless. But not as much as I enjoyed making them - What a party weekend that was!!



1 comment:

  1. Put a staple, slap a label, pop a staple,...DON'T SLIDE IT ON IT'S FACE!!

    ReplyDelete